Schedule an Appointment
New Client Questionnaire
Tips for a Better Life
Specials and Packages
Newsletter and Archives
Check us out on Yelp!
Online appointment scheduling for Personal Services
Tips for a Better Life
The color of the Heart – Fire element – is Red.
Red food will strengthen your Heart’s energy.
The taste of the heart – is Bitter.
The option of the Heart – is of course the Love & Joy!
Give thanks each and every day
Be grateful for all the pieces in your life as they are wonders of creation.
Express gratitude to the universe often, knowing that your thoughts and feelings are heard and appreciated.
The more you practice gratitude the better you get at it and the better you get it.
The food you eat
Can either be the safest and most powerful form of MEDICINE or the slowest form of POISON.
This is your choice every day, every time you put something into your body. Make sure you make the right choice.
I heal myself on all levels:
I discover my healing abilities – abilities that are strong and powerful. I am incredibly capable.
I am willing to go to a new level to truly heal myself on all possible levels. I am spirit, and being spirit,
I am free to help myself – and the world.
I am willing to change and grow:
I am willing to learn new things because I know that I do not know it all.
Growing and changing is exciting, even if I have to look at some painful things inside myself in order to do it.
Be Impeccable with Your Words:
1. Speak with integrity
2. Say only what you mean
3. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.
4. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
Don't Take Anything Personally:
1. Nothing others do is because of you
2. What others say or do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
3. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering
Don't Make Assumptions:
1. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want
2. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama
Always Do Your Best:
1. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick
2. Under any circumstance, simply do your best and you will avoid self judgment, self abuse and regret
Worrying is like praying for what you don't want
. Instead, focus on the things you do want, the things you can change...
I am Healthy and filled with Energy!
My body is a friendly place to live. I have respect for my body, and I treat it well. I have wonderful energy. I am radiant, vital, and alive!
Salons by jc
1328 W McDermott
Suite #222 (inside suites 11&12)
Allen TX, 75013
Monday - Saturday: 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sunday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Copyright (c) 2017 Shiatsu Pro